Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 015 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 015

ButtplugClock responds:

Yeah, I know rite?

Ichigo Vs Zaraki Ichigo Vs Zaraki

Nice.

Haha I'm watching this episode today. Nice parody of it. Graphics are okay. Gave it a 3.

Sternman offers guidance Sternman offers guidance

STERNMAN

I DO NOT LIKE THIS FLASH, IT NEEDS MORE STERNMAN.

Ecke responds:

Never enoooooooouuuuuuughhhh.

Missingno Don't Save Etc. Missingno Don't Save Etc.

Fucking gold

That was the most epic flash I've seen all week. Awesome graphics, great voice acting, this deserves front page.

Great job, Willi.

WilliWowza responds:

It does deserve front page

HUMPH

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Pure Madness

Best Madness fan flash I've seen so far. The battle scenes were as intense as Krinkels's. Creativity and storyline we're great too. I found no flaw in the animations of graphics, they were absolutely awesome. Great flash.

Hope you make more.

A Goomba's Story ep.1 A Goomba's Story ep.1

Worht the effort

I found it interesting enough to watch it all the way through. Overall, it was worth the watch. Animations were dull, most of it was maybe motion tweens. You got the fighting scenes right though. Add voices, better animations, and a nice storyline and I'll vote 5 next time. It was worth the effort, so I gave it a 4.

supuhchris responds:

awesome! okay i will thanks!

300 300

Great Job

It was hysterical. I liked how the voices overlapped, but you still kept the lipsyncing. Also the animations, simple yet amazing. The dialogue is hysterical. I heard random curses out of nowhere. It made me laugh. Overall, it was great. Keep up the good work.

I five'd it.
And also, this movie reflects the same thing that happened to me before I watched 300 :)

LazyMuffin responds:

I feel like I made something better than what I actually made thanks to this comment.

Thankyou.

TrekClock's Adventure TrekClock's Adventure

It was great!

I enjoyed watching every last bit of it. Great animations that were smooth. You handled the sound very well. Nice storyline too. I hope you make another one.

4/5
Again, great flash, keep it up.