weight gainer 2 weight gainer 2

Better than the last

Great improvements. I like time attack a lot. Although it's not much different, it's just the same use the arrow keys to move and grab food. Nothing much different to it. Maybe you can add stuff that loses weight to make it more challenging. Also add a 2 player mode (this would be awesome). Lets the players choose their own music tracks before the game starts and add a pause menu. I hope you make another sequel. I gave this a 5 out of 5 to pass it.

EvanHayes responds:

ya,the "bad" stuff makes him loose weight,but if there is a 3rd game,i will put in a 2 player mode,thanks for the review

Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

I love this game

Simple, yet addicting, it's perfect.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Great Game

This was a great game in terms of game play, but you could make it better. Maybe add a free mod and this game will be better than Line Rider! I enjoyed playing this a lot, good job. I want to point out that there is a bug, when yo hit go, sometimes you fall off at the starting point.

P.S. I failed at level 11 on hard mode, that was really really hard.

freeworldgroup responds:

yes, it gets really hard after level 10 : - )

Sprite Platform Game Tut2 Sprite Platform Game Tut2

Thank you!

For making such a wonderful tutorial. It was awesome now I can start on my own platforming game thanks to you. I hope to see more tutorials like these from you. I gave it a four out of five. And again I thank you.

MOS Minigames [old] MOS Minigames [old]

Awesome!

I love this game, it really tested my reflexes. The cheesy techno music in the background makes it great. It's not a long game and animations aren't that great, but its one hell of a 5-minute game.

B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

I've been waiting for this!

God bless you for making a sequel! I love this game dearly! I love the improved colors. Although I feel like I'm still playing the same game. None the less this was a great sequel. I hope to see more games like these from you.

I gave this game a 5 out of 5